Monday 2 September 2013

Initial Research Ideas

To begin with I wrote a list under the three headings to figure out exactly what I could potentially research into, making sure that they all have some association with Graphic design.

Hobby/Interest
  • Billboard Advertising
  • Film Posters
  • Screen Printing
  • Music Artwork
  • Road Signs
  • Typography
Invention/Discovery
  • Film
  • Photography
  • Underground/Subway System
Person/Place
  • Si Scott
  • New York
  • Dan Cassaro
I found it quite difficult to decide what three to focus on because I know all interest me and I could easily research into them all. To begin with, I was just going to focus on Hobby/Interest and choose three from this section, but after making listings for the other two, I found that they had subjects that I am more inclined to research into. I have chosen to research into the following three:
  1. Billboard Advertising
  2. Underground/Subway System
  3. Dan Cassaro

No comments:

Post a Comment