Saturday 31 August 2013

To Do List

During my second year studying Graphic Design I would like to learn and develop myself as a graphic designer in the following ways:
  • Continue to develop my skills and use of digital software; Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign
  • Learn how to create websites and experiment in this media
  • Create work in a variety of different media, such as screen printing, drawing & use of the laser cutter.
  • Begin to incorporate different processes on the same piece of work instead of sticking to one media throughout. Perhaps combing drawing and digital etc.
  • Experiment with scale, particularly large scale.
  • Spend more time on research in briefs to get a fuller understanding in my outcome and the reasons for it. Expand on my methods of collecting research.
  • Start to use hand-rendered design work instead of relying solely on digital all the time
  • Continue to develop my interest in editorial work and book binding.
  • Gain a fuller understanding into the history of graphic design, particularly in typeface design and history.
  • Start to design for the brief and think about audience, not just what I would like.
  • Work of essay writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment